Best Blogger Tips

Banner

-

Dec 20, 2012

Guess.. Who looks more tempting .. Red Chinese or Lemons

I as always being impatient , kept on poking my finger deep down in the moist soil to check the growth of my Chinese Red and  finally today couldn't resist to pull the one who looked most mature ..(although yet not enough to harvest)

Still long enough to have two crunchy bites.. isn't it ...



Contents of this blog / published on any of it’s pages is copyrighted and the sole property of the author of this blog and copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of the content published on this blog without the prior written consent of the author is strictly prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. We are very much alike in the "impatient" aspect. I consistently pull my carrots up too soon because I'm ever so eager to see how they're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year