Best Blogger Tips

Banner

-

Oct 19, 2013

Miss You PAPA



It was a time when I talked to you on the phone for hours
It was a time when we laughed aloud sitting together
It was a time when I shared my intense thoughts with you
It was a time when we celebrated my achievement together
It was a time when we shared our fears, pains and secret emotions
It was a time when I felt how much and how deep I connect with you
as part of you.... an inseparable part of you ...

And It's a time today when I sit alone and wish you are still here..

I MISS YOU Like anything....

Contents of this blog / published on any of it’s pages is copyrighted and the sole property of the author of this blog and copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of the content published on this blog without the prior written consent of the author is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year