Best Blogger Tips

Banner

-

Mar 21, 2013

Experi - Minting --------- Mint

Its just a few days back that my In Laws were visiting us and I prepared a Chatni (sous) with dried Pomegranate seeds and mint leafs. FIL loved this preparation as a side dish in the dinner. While pinching the leaves I was left with a number of stems which were suppose to go the garbage bin. And then I just thought of experimenting with the cuttings and poked them in a small container without putting much efforts. The only thing which I ensured was watering them daily. And after almost ten days of patience there are finally TWO TINY LEAFS.... OMG OMG OMG

Now I only dream of having my mint tea in the evenings sitting in my balcony garden. All set to face the scorching heat with my mint preparations.... Happy happy happy.....



Contents  of this blog / published on any of it’s pages is copyrighted and the sole property of the author of this blog. Copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of the content published on this blog without the prior written consent of the author is strictly prohibited.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Seeing your little mint sprout even makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only mint ..A lot more is happening in my summer garden. most of the seeds which I posted earlier are ready to be transplanted. Zinnia showing good growth etc. etc. etc. A lot to tell hence a separate post on that later.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year